Research shows that the ability of a teacher to understand the needs of their student is critical to that student’s success in the classroom.
Illume Learning provides customised, relevant and engaging professional development. Our sessions are presented by leaders in the fields of disability and education in Australia and will inspire, motivate and educate participants.
Professional Development Topics Include:
- Strategies for Successfully Including Students with Intellectual Disability into Mainstream Schools
- Reading Interventions- What Really Works for Students with an Intellectual Disability?
- Using iPads to Support Successful Literacy Lessons for Students with Diverse Learning Needs
- Designing Challenging and Engaging Literacy Lessons for Students with Intellectual Disability - The Key to Reading and Writing Success
- Transition Times Don’t Have to be Tricky- Positive Behaviour Supports for Students with Diverse Learning Needs
- Supporting Students Towards Positive Behaviour Outcomes
- Get Set for School- Strategies to Ensure a Successful Transition into School for Students with Diverse Learning Needs
Can't see what you're after? Contact us to discuss your individual requirements.